Online poker is not yet legal in New York, but it looks like it is just a matter of time before it is. New Jersey, Delaware, West Virginia, Delaware, and, most recently, Pennsylvania have all legalized online poker and other states appear to be leaning in that direction. When the seemingly inevitable finally happens, WSOP will be ready to entertain those in New York.
What is the 2019 WSOP Promo Code for New York?
The WSOP promo code for New York won’t be announced until the state legalizes online poker and the WSOP New York site is up and running. Don’t worry; it looks like it will happen soon enough.
When that happens, the WSOP promo code will be available to those in New York who want to take advantage of great bonuses and promotions. New York’s legions of online poker enthusiasts would just need to open an account, enter the promo code, and reap the rewards.
|WSOP.com||WSOP.com Promo Code|
|Will there be a welcome offer?||To Be Announced|
|Will there be a secondary offer? (e.g. games, slots, etc…)||To Be Announced|
|Will there be other promos?||To Be Announced|
|Will I have payment options?||Players in New York will need to wait a while before|
they know what payment options are available.
It’s safe to assume they will have very similar
options as those in New Jersey who can use eCheck ACH,
Neteller, PayPal, PayNearMe, Cash at the Cage,
Visa credit/debit card, and Mastercard credit/debit card
|Will there be customer service?||WSOP.com will certainly offer the same high level|
of customer service in New York as they do in other
American states like Nevada and New Jersey who
have 24/7 access to agents.
|What will the best offer be?||TBA|
Jan, 16, 2020
- What is the 2019 WSOP Promo Code for New York?
- How to Use the WSOP Promo Code
- What are the Terms and Conditions of the WSOP Promo Code?
- How to Earn Action Player Points
- What are the Payment Options for WSOP Promo Code Deposits?
- How to Get the WSOP Promo Code
- WSOP Customer Service
- What to Expect from the WSOP Poker App in New York
How to Use the WSOP Promo Code
Using the WSOP promo code to claim a bonus is easy when you follow these steps:
- Go to the WSOP New York website on your mobile device or desktop and download the poker software.
- Install and set up the software.
- Open a new account by entering the required information on the registration form.
- Enter the WSOP promo code when prompted.
- Go to the Cashier and make a deposit using the payment method of your choice.
- Read the bonus terms and conditions to find out how the bonus funds are disbursed.
What are the Terms and Conditions of the WSOP Promo Code?
Once again, because the New York site is not yet operational, but the terms and conditions should be nearly identical to those in New Jersey. The terms and conditions in the Garden State include:
- Only new players may take part in the welcome bonus offer. The site will likely offer other valuable bonuses and promotions to existing players from time to time.
- To meet eligibility requirements, new players must use the promo code when they sign up.
- New players must deposit at least $10 to claim the bonus.
- WSOP will release the bonus funds in increments as players accumulate Action Player Points. In New Jersey, players receive $5 for every 50 APP they earn.
- WSOP’s general terms and conditions are in effect.
Other Terms and Conditions of WSOP Bonuses and Promotions
There are a few important details in the bonus terms and conditions. Some highlights are:
- Players must verify their accounts before claiming bonuses or taking part in promotions.
- WSOP.com deposits bonus funds into player accounts within 72 hours.
- The site reserves the right to terminate a player’s account and withhold funds if it determines a player is acting in bad faith.
- Unless otherwise stated, players must meet bonus wagering requirements within 60 days.
- If a player withdraws deposited funds before meeting the terms and conditions of the bonus, they forfeit any bonus winnings generated from the qualifying deposit along with any unearned bonus balances.
Free Tournament Ticket Terms and Conditions
- Free tournament tickets are not redeemable for cash.
- Free tournament tickets are not transferable.
- Players must use free tournament tickets before the tickets expire.
How to Earn Action Player Points
Players earn Action Player Points every time they generate rake or pay tournament entry fees. Every $1 paid in rake or tournament entry fees earns players 2 Action Player Points.
Since, in New Jersey’s case, a player needs to accumulate 50 APP to trigger the release of $10 in bonus cash, a player would need to contribute $25 in rake or tournament fees to earn $10.
If the maximum amount of the bonus was $600, a player would need to amass 1,500 Action Player Points to realize the bonus’ full potential. In New Jersey, players have 90 days to redeem the maximum amount of bonus money. After that, outstanding bonus funds are forfeited.
Once players meet the terms and conditions of the welcome bonus and close it out, they continue earning Action Player Points which are redeemable for cash.
These Action Player Points are accumulated at the same rate of 2 points for every $1 in rake or tournament entry fees. As players accumulate more points, they climb through the ranks of the player rewards program which enables them to earn Action Player Points at a higher rate.
The higher the rank, the more points they earn for every $1 in rake or tournament fees. For instance, players earn 4 times the number of Player Action Points for every dollar they contribute after they reach the 200-point plateau. The Action Player Point multiplier goes up to 10 after a player earns 750 points.
It then goes up to 12.5 times after reaching 1,500 points. WSOP calculates Action Player Points and loyalty rewards statuses every month. Reach the Champions Club level by earning 20,000 player points in a year and the point multiplier rises to 16.
It’s also possible that WSOP players in New York could have an Action Player Point program similar to the one offered by WSOP Nevada. There, players are given a monthly Rakeback based on how much rake and tournament entry fees they generate.
|Level||Monthly Rake and Tournament Fees||Rakeback|
WSOP Nevada also offers Rakeback on annual contributions.
|Level||Annual Rake and Tournament Fees||Rakeback|
Whatever the case, New York online poker players who play at WSOP.com can look forward to earning plenty of free cash for playing real money online poker.
What are the Payment Options for WSOP Promo Code Deposits?
New Yorkers can expect the same kinds of payment options as those in other states such as New Jersey get. This means they should be able to make WSOP.com deposits using:
- Visa Credit/Debit Card
- Mastercard Credit/Debit Card
- Pay at the Casino Cage
- eCheck ACH
How to Get the WSOP Promo Code
Keep checking this website for all the WSOP promo codes. There’s a good chance you will find new ones on a regular basis.
WSOP Customer Service
WSOP.com knows the importance of offering superior customer service which is why the support staff is on hand 24/7/365. If you have any questions, you can shoot them a detailed email to support@WSOP.com. The customer service team does their best to reply to your questions within 72 hours.
Alternatively, those in New York can expect to also be able to contact the customer service team by telephone just as players in Nevada and New Jersey can. Of course, the WSOP.com New York customer service phone number won’t be available until online poker is actually legalized and the site up and running in the state.
Players should bear in mind that WSOP New York will have the same informative FAQ section as those in New Jersey have access to. This section provides in-depth explanations about everything ranging from payment options and the identity verification process to withdrawals and technical issues.
Players are urged to search for answers here before contacting the support team. Players can also connect with WSOP on social media through Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
What to Expect from the WSOP Poker App in New York
The WSOP mobile poker app in other states is powered by Dragonfish which is a proprietary developer of 888poker. While the current app will never win any awards for being flashy, it is extremely reliable and quite simple to use.
Compatible with iOS and Android devices, the app gives players the freedom to play online poker from almost anywhere, although you will probably need to physically be in New York to play on the Empire State’s WSOP site.
This is the law in other states with legalized online poker. However, New Yorkers should be able to compete against players in other states like Nevada, New Jersey, and quite possibly Pennsylvania.
As long as you have a reliable wireless signal, the WSOP mobile poker app couldn’t run any smoother. It is highly responsive, laid out well, and the action buttons are fairly large which minimizes your chances of hitting the wrong button.
New York mobile users will be able to download the app, open a new account, make a secure deposit, and enjoy an entertaining mobile poker experience. Chat with other players, pick your avatar, and make your bets or raise using the bet slider.
Those who use mobile devices can join in ring games, play in Sit & Go tournaments, and compete in a wide variety of multi-player tournaments. In fact, they can do almost anything desktop users can with only a few exceptions, such as note-taking and player searches.
Two of the most frustrating things about the mobile app are its inability to allow multi-tabling and it does not support Pot-Limit Omaha cash games or Pot-Limit Omaha tournaments. It’s quite possible that the app will offer these missing features by the time New York joins the online poker fray.
Players can download the Android and iOS poker apps right at the site. The iOS app is also available for download at the Apple Store. Online poker players in New York are in for a real treat when they are finally able to immerse themselves in the WSOP.com experience.